Tuesday 19 August 2014

Happy Book Birthday, My Tethered Soul by Dorothy Dreyer!

I am SUPER excited about this one, guys! Today is the release day of My Tethered Soul written by my blog partner, pub sister, and dear friend Dorothy Dreyer! My Tethered Soul is the second book in the Reaper's Rite YA paranormal/Urban Fantasy series. The first book is My Sister's Reaper, and if you haven't read it yet, you really should. And while you're at it, pick up My Tethered Soul. It's fabulous!

My Tethered Soul (Reaper’s Rite #2)
by Dorothy Dreyer
Publication Date: August 19, 2014
Publisher: Month9Books


It’s been months since Zadie faced her sister’s Reaper, months during which she’s been under her mentor’s magical protection. But now that she’s turning seventeen, that protection is about to run out.

When dark forces lure Zadie to wander at night, she’s manipulated into committing unspeakable acts. With her friends and family at risk, Zadie must try to use her powers to break free from the Reaper’s grasp, or surrender to the Reaper’s Rite, which can only lead to death.



          



ABOUT DOROTHY DREYER:


Dorothy Dreyer has always believed in magic. She loves reading, writing, movies, and spending time with her family and friends. Half-American and half-Filipino, Dorothy lives in Germany with her husband and two children.


               


HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY!!!
Elizabeth Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: