Thursday 18 June 2015

Review: A Matter of Time by Lisa M. Basso


A Matter of Time (Angel Sight #3)
Publication date: eBook June 9, 2015 / Paperback August 18, 2015
Publisher: Month9Books, LLC.
Author: Lisa M. Basso



Rayna entered Hell to save Kade. Kade entered to protect Rayna. Both have failed.

Centuries of Kade’s demons are unearthed when he is brainwashed and used as a Fallen pawn.

In the freezing pits of Hell, Ray is beaten and tortured, pushed to her breaking point. She takes a stand, firing back at her attackers though she’s only begun to understand the true strength of her wings. A strength she will need once she uncovers the evils that await on Earth.

Together they find solace, alone they will fight.


           

REVIEW

I started reading A Matter of Time with a tinge of trepidation. I loved the second book so much, I was worried I wouldn't like the last book and it would ruin the whole series for me (like the last book of a certain dystopian series did for me). But I was also afraid I would like it too much and become dreadfully sad that the series is over. The second fear ended up being true.

A Matter of Time is a whirlwind. Fast-paced and exciting with just enough sizzle to keep the romance lover in me on her toes. The chemistry between Rayna and Kade is electric. I loved almost every minute of this book. I say almost because I was a tad disappointed with the ending. Not only did I want it to continue, but I was a little thrown off by a change in POV. I REALLY would have liked to have seen that last scene from Ray's, or even Kade's, POV. That being said, it's an awesome book and an awesome series. Highly recommended.


ABOUT LISA M. BASSO:

Lisa M. Basso was born and raised in San Francisco, California. She is a lover of books, video games, animals, and baking (not baking with animals though). As a child she would crawl into worlds of her own creation and get lost for hours. Her love for YA fiction started with a simple school reading assignment: S.E. Hinton’s The Outsiders. When not reading or writing she can usually be found at home with The Best Boyfriend that Ever Lived ™ and her two darling (and sometimes evil) cats, Kitties A and B.
                 
Elizabeth Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: